Sunday, March 24, 2013

KFC, Chicken Noodle & Chocolate Avocado "Puddin"...yay, puddin mutated!

    Last day of Week 3:

 Well, he requested KFC yesterday!  I know, KFC, what?  So, I had to run get it...anything he'll eat at this point is gotten.  He ate half so that's always a good thing.  Still, chicken noodle soup is his favorite!

     But, I did make that Chocolate Avocado Puddin - yes, "Puddin"...that's how we southerner's say it!  :)  It's in the fridge chilling now but I did try it and so did he and he likes it.  Yay!!  Mine isn't as dark at the one I posted the other day and I did tweak it a little but I think it's pretty good.  I can taste the avocado but maybe if I didn't know it was made with avocado's I wouldn't know???  After I made it I thought about maybe next time adding a banana.  Banana is always a good  way to add a natural sweeetner.


Directions:
In a blender or mixer add 3 avocado's, 1/2 cup of cocoa powder, 2 oz dark chocolate (I used Hershey's dark chocolate candy bar), 1 TBS of vanilla extract, 2 TBS of honey, Almond milk (just add until you get the consistency you like but do it slow while blending), and I used 1 packet of sweet n low because it was till bitter.  Blend and chill.  ***I say tweak it until you get the taste you like.  It's pretty good, though, and definitely healthy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment